Monday, July 16, 2018

Tour de Fleece Days 7 to 9 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating First Single



On happy news, my brandy new Akerworks bobbin arrived on Saturday.  Isn't she lovely?!


Lovely New Akerworks Bobbin 

Lovely New Akerworks Bobbin on the Ladybug

I had company on Saturday & Sunday.  So I didn't get anywhere near the amount of spinning done as last weekend.  But I enjoyed having company. 

I split the Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in half to make a 2 ply.  I am mostly spinning it woolen as it is a batt.  Trying to keep the loft in it.  Though I don't know how successful I am.  I guess I will see when it plied & gets it bath.

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 7 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating Awaiting the Wheel

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 7 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating First Single Fiber Waiting

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 7 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating First Single

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 8 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating First Single Fiber Awaiting

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 8 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Creating First Single

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 9 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Done with First Single

Tour de Fleexe Day 7-9


No comments: