Friday, July 13, 2018

Tour de Fleece Day 6 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Silk Blended Top in 221b Colorway - Plying DONE!!!


I finished plying the Into The Whirled Polwarth/Silk Blended Top in 221b Colorway.  Super thrilled it is done.  I always feel like plying takes longer. I know it doesn't, but it feels that way.

There was a lot of trying to match up the plies.  It didn't go as smoothly as I hoped.  But I think the finished project is good.  I will let it rest before I skein & soak it.

It is thicker than I thought it would be.  But since I was hoping to make a shawl, the yardage is adjustable.

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 6 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Silk Blended Top in 221b Colorway Plying Getting Done

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 6 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Silk Blended Top in 221b Colorway Plying Getting Done Bobbins

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 6 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Silk Blended Top in 221b Colorway Plying DONE

Tour de Fleexe Day 6


No comments: