Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Look What Happens When You Ask Your Daughter to Get Some Fiber for You...


SHOCKER!  IT'S PINK!!

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 16 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway - Very Pink Fiber


Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 16 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway Very PINK

*laugh*

My fiber stash is in my bedroom which is upstairs.  I was being lazy and couldn't decide on what to put on the wheel next.  So I decided to ask my daughter to grab something from my fiber stash to start spinning.  There was a box of fiber with lots of stuff I got at MD S&W.  And the various fiber I was considering for the TdF was on top of the fiber bins.  All colorways I loved...

Yah.

She pulled this from one of my fiber bins.  Which means she went digging!  *laugh*

I love The First Draft fibers. And one of the ones on the top was the SSK 2016 fiber colorway.  But pink....?!  Really?!!

But the fiber is beautiful.  No....not my colors.  But so Elder Munchkin!

So very pink...

A reminder for me to set parameters!  *laugh* Or to not be so indecisive & lazy.  *grin*

It is spinning very fine.  I am hoping to get some decent yardage from it.  But I haven't been lucky this TdF with any major yardage!  So only time will tell...

I don't think as thin as this is that I will complete it by the end of the TdF on Sunday  But we shall see!

 Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 16 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway Starting Singles

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 16 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway Very PINK

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 17 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway More Singles

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 16 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway Starting Singles 2

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 17 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway More Singles - Fiber Remaining

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 18 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway Yet More Singles

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 18 - The First Draft Polwarth Silk in the Thomas Waith Is in Love Colorway - Remaining Fiber

Tour de Fleece Day 16-19

I think I may have messed up some of the numbering on the photos...


No comments: