Friday, July 6, 2018

Found the Missing Fiber! AKA Decisions Decisions


I found the missing box of fiber!  Hooray!

Only about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the goodies in the box...

Tour de Fleece 2018 - More Possiblities

So the silk may be going on the back burner.  Not sure yet.  But I definitely want to spin the Into the Whirled batt.

And there are some Hobbledehoy I got at MS S&W...   (Though wish I could find the Library battlets...)

Tour de Fleece 2018 - Loads of Hobbledehoy

And the lovely braid I got at SSK 2016 from The First Draft...or some rollags that I also got for TFD.  And then there is the lovely fiber sampler I got from Sweet Georgia fibers to go with the Craftsy class...  So many awesome choices!

Tour de Fleece 2018 -Decisions Decisions

I am aiming to do the Into the Whirled 221B fiber spun.  It is 8 oz total.  And then I want to do their batt.   
 
 Tour de Fleece 2018 - Into The Whirled Fiber & Batt


 And after that, if I have time, I will see what calls to me!  


Decisions, decisions!!


No comments: