Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cool Mosaic Meme

I saw this meme on Stephanie/Stuffywump's blog.

It is very cool. And I love the images. So of course I had to do it as well.

My Meme Mosaic

1. Claustro San Michele in Isola, 2. Melting Chocolate, 3. Brookfield Zoo, Oct 8 AMUR TIGER (FORMERLY KNOWN AS SIBERIAN TIGER), 4. Red purple black brown and green, 5. Ewan McGregor on his bike in Namibia, 6. Fort, 7. Fountain, 8. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 9. FYS 2008 019, 10. Orchids from my husband!, 11. Intelligent Design, 12. 190220071342

The Questions (and The Answers):

1. What is your first name? Michele

2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate

3. What high school did you go to? Brookfield

4. What is your favorite color? Black, red & purple

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Not big on celebs. But if I have to chose one, Ewan McGregor. Love the accent and his down to earth demeanor.

6. Favorite drink? High Gravity Beers

7. Dream vacation? Brewery tour of Europe with my hubby

8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting

9. What you want to be when you grow up? An indy yarn dyer?

10. What do you love most in life? My husband

11. One Word to describe you. Intelligent

12. Your flickr name. akkasha

Now go ahead, make one of your own. Here's how:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


It was really funny with my flickr nick. It seems two of my images have been picked for other people's mosaics. *laugh* One was some Southwestern Bamboo yarn. Another was the tip of my Malibrigo lace shawl. Very fun.

No comments: