Monday, December 3, 2007

Jaywalker Pics

Paul took some sock pics for me this weekend. Here they are.

Front:
STR Atomic 6 Jaywalkers - Front View

Side:

STR Atomic 6 Jaywalkers - Side View

Top:

STR Atomic 6 Jaywalkers - Top View

I am wearing them for the first time today. They are kinda challenging to get on. And the toe is too loose, so they aren't fitting right. Honestly, I should probably have frogged them, but I didn't.

They aren't my fav socks by any means. But I have learned a good deal. I will continue to wear them, but probably not very often.

I don't think I will do Jaywalkers again. I have to confess, I don't see what all the rage is about with these. *shrugs*

Still trying to figure out what pattern to make with my Lisa Souza yarn. Still haven't finished my swatch yet.

Though I am wondering what is up with my swatches! I found the STR was looser than my swatch. Then I am finding the bamboo is tighter than my swatch. I am not sure what is going on. I cast on Jennifer's xmas socks on Saturday. Did the cuff & 1 1/2 repeats. They are smaller than I anticipated. They will stretch to wider than I need, but I still think I am going up a needle size to make sure they fit. Weirdness.

No comments: