Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 11 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Plying Started


I know yesterday was a Challenge Day, but alas, it was a challenge enough to get any spinning done.  So I am happy with that.


I got home late yesterday due to rain.  So much fun...  But I did get some done.  I decided to start plying.  Looking good.

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 11 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Plying Started 1

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 11 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Plying Started Bobbins 1

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 11 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Plying Started 2

Tour de Fleece 2018 Day 11 - Into The Whirled Polwarth Falkland Wool Carded Batt in Cattywumpus Colorway Plying Started Bobbins 2

Tour de Fleece Day 11

No comments: