Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tour de Fleece - Day 14 Progress


Today has been a very productive spinning day.  I am kinda surprised just how much I got done.

I finished spinning the singles for the Edge of the Universe fiber from Dyeing for Colour.  Beautiful fiber.  All ready to ply.

Tour de Fleece - Day 14
Progress

Then I wound the Bump I Navajo plied into a skein and soaked it.  It is hanging to dry right now.  I am *loving* it so much. Already trying to figure out what it needs to be.  (Currently leaning towards the Afternoon Tea shawl but these things change.)

Tour de Fleece - Day 14
Progress

After that was done, I started on the Bullseye Bump in the Pear Blossom colorway.  With the Loop challenge, I decide to try something different.  I am intentionally spinning it a bit thin & thick.  I am planning on thread plying it and adding seed beads to the thread.  I think it could look amazing.  *crosses fingers*  The fiber is super yummy.

Tour de Fleece - Day 14
Progress

A very productive day.  Now so time for sssslllleeeepppp!


No comments: