Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yarn Harlot Ideas for Xmas Presents - Part Three

It continues.

Day 17 - Yarn.
The obvious one. *laugh* I have my Loopy Ewe wishlist, Knit Picks, Etsy and I did have a Kaboodle on that hasn't been updated in eons.

Day 18 - Manicure.
You know, I could use one! Been eons. I can't recall the last time I did that...

Day 19 - Knitting Magazine.
I confess that I have more interest in knitting magazines now that they are in e-format. I have been tempted by Interweave Knits or Spin Off CD of their collected magazines. I had a Spin Off subscription for year. And while I loved it, that was pre-kids. Paper was appealing then. These days, not so much! *grin* I also like being able to have a pattern in e-format. Makes it so much simpler.

Day 20 - Time.
Mmmmm.... *sigh* I could go for that. Most of all, I would love it for someone to watch the kids. Give DH & I a break...

Day 21 - Audiobooks.
I wish I were more of an audiobook fan. The only ones I have listened to and enjoyed are the Dresden File ones read by James Marsters. They are great. But that is in addition to the books. Listening to a book just doesn't have the same feel. I think if I had a car commute instead of train they would have more appeal.

Day 22 - "gift of kindness, and generosity and help"
Interesting one... I definitely think that is a good one.

Curious to see what the last days bring. It is fun seeing what thoughts I have. And getting to do a bit of daydreaming. Always fun.

No comments: