Friday, November 9, 2007

Cupcake Purse Nearly Done

Finally! I am caught up with work and have a moment to breathe. Thank heavens...

So I have some time to edit and post the photos I have taken. Also, I should take the time to do some posts to my journal.

This is done from a cupcake purse kit I got from Amy Gaines on Etsy.



Cupcake Purse
Originally uploaded by akkasha


Her shop is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=38931

It is super easy and very fast to knit.

Started Wednesday Oct. 31st.
Knitting completed Friday, Nov. 2nd.

I knit it longer than the pattern. I wanted it to be bigger overall. Also, I knit in the round so there would be less seaming work. I am lazy! *grin*

I need to pick up some felt for the bottom to complete it. I am going to take some cardboard and glue it between two pieces of brown felt. This way, the purse will be three dimensional.

It is an Xmas present for my niece.

No comments: