Friday, February 29, 2008

What To Do...What to Do...

A terrific woman from Ravelry did a swap with me. I sent her books, she sent me yarn. I am pretty thrilled.

The yarn is Scout's Swag Superwash/Tencel blend in the Socktober colorway. It feels wonderful. The colorway is definitely lighter than the one on Scout's site. But I think it is lovely. I am so thrilled.

I haven't heard back from the woman I got it from yet. But there were some beautiful stitch holders on a safety pin attached to the Scout tag. I don't know if they came with the yarn or if she sent them. I am hoping to hear back from her. I did try to take some close up pics, but they came out fuzzy. Maybe I will take some this weekend along with the letter markers I made for the Coriolis Socks (ravelry link).

Blogger is acting up and won't let me post the photos. So I am doing them in a seperate post. *grumblegrowl*

No comments: