Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Want These Socks!!


Too cool! I so want these socks.

The designer has the pattern available online for free.

I saw the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Black Purl at The Point. I wanted to buy it. But according to what I have heard on the Lime & Violet podcast, Lorna's Laces does price fixing. They require that anyone carrying their yarn mark it up to a certain price or they stop allowing the company to distribute them. I don't agree with that practice, so I can't bring myself to buy their yarns. Too bad as it is a beautiful colorway.

Then again, I still don't know if I can wear superwash. I still need to knit up the Sockotta that my mother-in-law gave me and test it out. I am hopeful that maybe it will work. *crosses fingers* It would certainly open up a lot of yarn possibilities.

No comments: