Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bruise Socks Complete

I am happy! The bruise socks are complete. I am wearing them right now!

I think it was a sign that I waited on the photos. I stopped off at Crumbs on the way home. They had a chocolate cupcake with raspberry frosting that MATCHED MY SOCKS!!! *laugh*

Bruise Socks & Crumbs Cupcake

Bruise Socks & Crumbs Cupcake

Don't worry. These pics were taken *before* I put the socks on. *grin*

And actually, I got the chocolate with chocolate cupcake. Paul got the raspberry one. *grin* But I love that they are the same color.

Here is more pics of the socks. They are out of the first batch of yarn I dyed! I am pretty happy with the way they came out.

Yarn:

Elann Esprit Natural that was dyed with Dharma Fiber Reactive Dyes

Pattern:

Basic Sock Pattern from "The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns" by Ann Budd. I love the patterns as they can vary for a wide range of gauge & size.

Front View:

Bruise Socks - Front View 2

Bruise Socks - Front View

Side View:

Bruise Socks - Side View

Flat:

Bruise Socks - Flat

Bruise Socks - Flat

Definitely fun. Three pairs of socks are done. Woohoo!


No comments: